We wish we could be linking to Rumdood under better circumstances, we really do, because he knows a ton about his namesake. We’re linking to him now because he has put together some really nice resources for readers who want to help Haitians in the aftermath of the earthquake, but who aren’t sure how. We’ve already donated our $10 to the Red Cross by texting “HAITI” to 90999 – he had some other great ideas too.
There’s not much we can say right now so we’re planning to put our money where our mouths are.
- Money can be donated through the Red Cross International Response Fund.
- You can also donate $10 by texting HAITI to 90999
- In the UK you can donate via the phone 0845-053-5353 via the British Red Cross (thanks to AJ Johnstone for the info)
- In Canada you can donate via the Canadian Red Cross via their website.
- OxFam International is accepting donations all over the world (thanks to Marleigh for the link)
- UNICEF is also looking for help in aiding the people of Haiti
Head to Rumdood’s “Help Haiti” story for more.
View original here: Liquor Snob
ginger_bishquit (Darrelle Moffett): I can't imagine that a lot of 18 year olds have been recommended to drink Guinness. If so, give us a bit of advice on Guinness drinking.
loveclairee (Claire): Giving Ellen's little sister some life advice, I'll be a great mom
"fuck your friends drinking is perfectly acceptable in highsschool"
financeGF (Gareth Frensham): RT @NoRedBraces: Going out and drinking red wine and limoncello can lead to massive opportunities. Drunken business advice there.
DavidJFortier (David J Fortier): RT @chadwickginther: @sandrawickham I have been following your #healthally advice about drinking more water, FYI. Have yet to kill due to l?
NoRedBraces (Stefan Thomas): Going out and drinking red wine and limoncello can lead to massive opportunities. Drunken business advice there.
Google Video Search on slugs: "drinking-advice"