I haven’t been this excited about a new toy since I got one of those little cars with a motor in it for Christmas when I was 8. Last week, we placed an order for the Big Poppa of all brewing systems – SABCO’s Brew Magic.
There are so many incredible features of this system that will give us greater consistency and predictability to our brewing:
- Ability to recirculate the mash through an electronic heat exchanger.
- Pump = no lifting. Good for Joel’s arthritis.
- Sight tubes means I can calculate an accurate boil loss. Not that anyone other than me will care.
- Touchscreen electronic controls with the ability to track time and temperature, call out hop additions and transfers, and even recreate a previous session.
- All stainless steel tubing and kettles with tri-clamp fittings.
This beauty should be arriving in late July or early August. In the meantime, expect more doting, drooling and anticipation.
Read the original here: Monday Night Brewery
Incoming search terms:
- brewing systems
- brew systems
- homebrew systems
- sabco brew magic
- beer brewing systems
- brew system
- home brewing systems
- beer brewing system
- home brew systems
OACPOfficial (The OACP - Joe Couto): TY 2 our #OACP Drive Safe supporters: Smart Serve ONT, Accident Support Services Int'l, Labatt Brewing Co., Alcohol Countermeasures Systems
sourceweekly (The Source Weekly): EDCO tells council that water and sewer systems must be improved or economic development will suffer, particularly brewing and tourism
ReactelJim (Jim Assurian): #ims2013 Stop by booth 800 and enter to win one of several Keurig Coffee Brewing Systems from Reactel http://t.co/x8dJNO6v6x
mariatack (Maria Tack): Innovative Coffee Brewing Systems
http://t.co/w7NfZxzE9i via @BostonDotCom #Business
Google Video Search on slugs: "brewing-systems"